Social Media Marriage Proposal

I was really inspired in two ways when I found how social media had been a key component of these marriage proposals!!

Firstly, the proposals are compulsive watching and are really innovative. And secondly, how did they get so many of their friends and family organised to participate? Check out the videos, you too may be inspired but I warn, you may feel a little under pressure if you're planning to propose anytime soon!

I'm always watching out for ideas from the non corporate world that I could translate into the business world and there is certainly food for thought in these videos.

http://jamieleighevents.com wedding planners helped arrange these proposals





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marco Greenberg - Meeting a force of PR Nature

Keynote at Public Relations Institute of Ireland's Annual Conference

Employee Engagement and Social Media Seminar